Tuesday, October 27, 2009

**Convention**

Josh and Erik bahaha
Aldrin and myself

present supe, old supe :) best people at XanGo
Craig Hale
Jason break-dancing
Pierre!! yay


Josh with ol' Beaver

Convention overall was amazing. here's the last of the photo's myself on the last day, enjoying company with Pierre and doin the cashier thang. Here's some photos of the XanGo store, everyone going bonkers about Juni being released and pumpin up for the car give-aways!! A famous blindfolded speed chess player, who's skills can be viewed on eleviv.com. Josh and the distributor that is immediately his best friend, who will be responsible for sending a remote control car (compliments). Craig Hale and myself, still envious of famous important people, and lucky to stand in photo's with them. and naturally josh and olvera goofing away. hmmm Now just another year til next convention and I'm sure ill still be here. unless for some reason I do find a beautiful unicorn to take me to look for gold under the rainbow....buuut in the case that doesn't happen, call xango to hear my velvet voice! ;)