Thursday, February 11, 2010

::Sis n the Fam::

So here's some pictures of Ali n the Family!! they're adorable. We took a few engagements here for them in red shirts, and they want to make it a family tradition, so here's to the first lil boy with mommy n daddy!! =)



an attempt at photography. I started taking pictures a few years ago. Did all my brothers and sisters engagements, and even some friends. It's been fun trying it out. Then went to africa and realized how much I truly love photography and capturing tiny glimpses of the things and precious lives around me. Buuuuut terribly my old hard drive crashed 2 days after I was asked to submit a portfolio of my work for a new job. I lost everything i'd been working on for the last few years!! lots of portraits, new born, babies, weddings, engagements, family pictures, abstract, nature, and many other photos. So here's an attempt to restart what i love. Yes I know they arent the best pictures, but my camera isnt the best...everyone's gotta start somewhere. I'm not some big photographer, but it's something I love, so why not enjoy it and allow my passion to run freely??